For your consideration:
- Consult the CECM Calendar and Tuition Fees to select sessions you want to attend.
- The calendar specifies the non-working/festive dates throughout the year. When applicable, the content of the courses will be adjusted to be covered during regular class schedule. THERE WILL BE NO CLASS REPLACEMENT OR PRICE ADJUSTMENT FOR THE MISSING HOURS.
- A PDF version of the form is available for those who do not wish to apply online. You may also choose to mail the fee to the admissions office, but we cannot process your file until the fee has arrived.
- You will receive an official email notification of acceptance two or three days after CECM has received your application and registration payment.
- CECM will charge only the registration fee. Please take note that this fee is non refundable. You will be expected to complete payment for all CECM services upon arrival.
NOTE: The Colegio de Español y Cultura Mexicana can only accept Mexican Pesos upon arrival. The exchange rate will be taken from the US Dollar sale published rate by the Mexican IRS on the day of the payment.
Admissions remains open until the start of each session.